Do you want to learn ten simple ways to live a healthy lifestyle and improved living. following these simple methods will give you right information for an improved and healthy lifestyle. Through this you’ll be able to lose weight, sleep better and boost your immune system for the rest of your life. Then, read on as you learn from these 10 simple ways to live a healthy lifestyle:
1. Have a lie down exercise: Our daily activities at times are capable of giving us more inconveniences than we can imagine. Such inconveniences may include fatigue, general weakness of the body as well as back pain. However, back pain can be avoided and the damage repaired with one easy exercise, which involves lying down on the floor with your knees bent, hip width apart, feet on the floor. Do this daily for about five to fifteen minutes to release and lengthen your spine. You’ll have a healthy lifestyle and body or back pain will be forgotten in your life.
2. Massage your feet: Poor circulation of blood could be robbing you of much needed sleep. Your temperature needs to drop slightly before you fall asleep, so your body dispels heat via your face, hands and feet. But many women have poor circulation, which constricts the blood vessels in their hands and feet and this prevents them from dispelling heat. A hot bath before sleeping or a hand and foot massage will increase your blood circulation and therefore will have a good night rest.
3. Eat an organic apple a day: If you’re only permitted to buy one organic item a day, try to make it an apple. Research has confirmed that pesticide resides in 71% of apples. This is known to be the highest that can be found in any fruit or vegetable. Eating an apple a day will make your body more resistant to diseases and enhance a healthy lifestyle beyond your widest imagination.
4. Know what you eat and how you eat them: Some people do find delights in all forms of junk foods consumption without knowing the level of danger they subject themselves into. But you should know that crash diets don’t work long enough for you and your health situation might be greatly jeopardized; instead you must try as much as possible to maintain a food diary to take note of your daily eating habits. With this you’ll be conscious of what you eat, and make healthier choices on how you eat them. Eating healthy is one great opportunity you can afford yourself for improved and healthy lifestyle. Don’t just eat, eat what will make your life meaningful!!!
5. Change your tea bag: When it comes to the type of tea you should be taken, white is the new green. White tea comes from the same plant as green and black but is harvested earlier and undergoes less processing, which means it contains more cancer fighting anti- oxidants. Remember that over-processing of foods makes useless some of the foods we eat nowadays and if you want to maintain a healthy lifestyle that devoid of all illness then change your tea bag.
6. Put your fork down: Put your fork down between every mouthful of food, this will make you chew your food properly before swallowing them. This will prevent any digestive problems, and also prevents you from over- eating. You must equally engage in drinking of enough water to aid food digestion.
7. Have 10 deep breaths: Regular deep breath can go a long way in adding more power to your breathing capacity. Our breath adds more power to our lymphatic system, which removes waste from cells. By taking 10 deep breaths, three times a day, you’ll clear more toxins and boost your thinking power by getting 20% more oxygen to your brain.
8. Make a to do list of everything you need to do: The most effective stress buster is to make a list of your daily activities. Remember, your short term memory can only remember, on an average, seven things at a time. So when you overload it, your stress level will escalate. However, making a list clears out all the stress from your brain and you’ll be tension free. This saves you from headaches, depression and high blood pressure.
9. Eat dried apricots: The most common nutritional deficiency is iron and this leads to tiredness, irritability and lack of concentration. Thereby reducing your output capacity to be low. You can prevent it by having three dried apricots a day.
10. Stop skipping meals: Eating three meals a day is very important for a healthy body. It’s the simplest way to balance blood sugar levels, which will keep your mood, energy and concentration levels balanced and strengthen your stress tolerance.
If you engage yourself by practicing some of the listed above points and use it as part of your daily activities you stand the chance of enhancing healthy lifestyle and effective living. Your visitation to your doctor for more complaint about your health will be greatly reduced.