One of the most important things you need to pursue vigorously and not leaving anything to chance is how you can improve your health status by improving your body immune system. You can only do this by working towards how to boost your immune system on daily basis to get your body system well prepared from any external attack that may render your body system not being able to fight back any attack that may come your way in whatever form.
The main function of the immune system is to protect the body against various infections. It is the most important body component that helps in determining one’s state of health. The effectiveness of immune system varies from person to person. Anybody having weak immune system is more susceptible to infections and other health-related problems. Our body immune system forms various antibodies that fight against germs, infections, diseases or illness that may find one way or the other to penetrate our body.
The main components of the immune system are bone marrow, antibodies, cells, lymph nodes, spleen, chemicals, thymus glands and tonsils. However, if you want to strengthen your body immune system, follow the ten simple ways to be healthier listed below. Though there are so many ways you can work towards getting your immune system to work at maximally, but if you start with these ten, then you can decide to add more to it sooner or later for effective living.
Learn Ten Simple Ways To Be Healthy
Do you want to have an improved and healthy lifestyle, lose weight, sleep better and boost your immune system for the rest of your life? Then, read on as you learn from these 10 simple ways to live a healthy life:
- Have a lie down exercise: Our daily activities at times are capable of giving us more inconveniences than we can imagine. Such inconveniences may include fatigue, general weakness of the body as well as back pain. However, back pain can be avoided and the damage repaired with one easy exercise, which involves lying down on the floor with your knees bent, hip width apart, feet on the floor. Do this daily for about five to fifteen minutes to release and lengthen your spine.
- Massage Your Feet: Poor circulation of blood could be robbing you of much needed sleep. Your temperature needs to drop slightly before you fall asleep, so your body dispels heat via your face, hands and feet. But many women have poor circulation, which constricts the blood vessels in their hands and feet and prevents them from dispelling heat. A hot bath before sleeping or a hand and foot massage will increase your circulation.
- Eat An Organic Apple A Day: If you’re only permitted to buy one organic item a day, try to make it an apple. Research has confirmed that pesticide resides in 71% of apples- the highest to be found in any fruits and vegetables. Eating an apple a day will make your body more resistant to diseases.
- Know What You Eat And How You Eat Them: Some people do find delights in all forms of junk foods consumption without knowing the level of danger they subject themselves into. But you should know that crash diets don’t work long enough; instead you must try as much as possible to maintain a food dairy to take note of your daily eating habits. With this you’ll be conscious of what you eat, and make healthier choices.
- Change your tea bag: When it comes to the type of tea you should be taken, white is the new green. White tea comes from the same plant as green and black but is harvested earlier and undergoes less processing, which means it contains more cancer fighting anti- oxidants.
- Put your fork down: Swallowing not well chewed food is not appropriate for easy digestion and absorption, hence the need to ensure that you put your fork down between every mouthful of food, this will make you chew your food properly before swallowing them. This will prevent any digestive problems such as constipation and also prevents you from over- eating.
- Have 10 Deep Breaths: Regular deep breath can go a long way in adding more power to your breathing capacity. The need to boost your immune system has made it highly important to increase your oxygen intake and this can assist to de-clutter your veins from all sorts of impurities that can put unnecessary stress on your blood flow. Remember, our breath adds more power to our lymphatic system, which removes waste from cells. By taking 10 deep breaths, three times a day, you’ll clear more toxins and boost your thinking power by getting 20% more oxygen to your brain.
- Make A To Do List Of Everything You Need To Do: The most effective stress buster is to make a list of your daily activities. Remember, your short term memory can only remember, on an average, seven things at a time. So when you overload it, your stress level will escalate. Working towards increasing your body immune system should your topmost priority and having to do list is one ideal method to plan your day for utmost performance. Making a to do list clears out all the stress from your brain and you’ll be tension free. This saves you from headaches, depression and high blood pressure.
- Eat Dried Apricots: The most common nutritional deficiency is iron and this leads to tiredness, irritability and lack of concentration. Thereby reducing your output capacity to be low. However, if you want to boost your immune system for a healthy living, you should try as much as possible to include dried apricots in your meal at least once in a day.
10. Stop skipping meals: If you really want to boost your immune system for a healthy living, then, eating three meals a day is very important. You must know that skipping meals is not good for your body and you can only skip meal only when you’re fasting (though, this is another means of medication that I would like to talk about soon). You must make it a necessity to eat regularly because it’s one of the simplest ways through which you can balance blood sugar levels in your body and you have to ensure that your meals should be a balanced diet as highly prescribed by the nutritionist. Doing this will keep your mood, energy and concentration levels balanced and strengthen your stress tolerance.
Staying healthy is a choice that must be vigorously pursued by everybody, if for no other thing than to live harmoniously with our family members. Hence, the reason why everyone of us should make it a point of duty to know more about how to improve our body immune system. Our ability to fight with any forms of diseases or illness is highly associated with how bouyant and resilient our body immune system is. IMPROVE YOURS TODAY